- Hand sanitizer is readily available at reception.
- Disposable couch covers etc will continue to be used between each client.
- Staff will be wearing the appropriate PPE eg masks/visors/gloves etc.
- We have allowed extra time between each client to ensure all surfaces and touchables are disinfected thoroughly.
Attending your appointments
Before your appointment you should have received our client screening form via email. Please ensure you have signed this and emailed it back to us before attending your appointment. If you haven't received this, please let us know.
- Please attend your appointments alone where possible.
- Bring as little personal items as possible. Eg leave shopping, scarves, bags in your car or at home.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment to avoid over crowding in our waiting area.
- Please ensure you use hand sanitizer provided on arrival to the clinic.
- We've missed you all so much but please remember to still social distance at all times.
Check for Covid-19 symptoms before booking and attending any appointments.
We understand its been a long and frustrating wait and we are all desperate to feel ourselves again but we urge you to please view the NHS Symptom checker to see if you are displaying any symptoms of COV-19. If you think you or any of your household have any of these, you should not book or attend an upcoming appointment. We kindly ask you to reschedule these at a later date and to follow the guidelines of self isolation.
Please note these guidelines are subject to change according to government guidelines
We can't wait to see you all soon!